Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WEDNESDAY February 11th

We are saddened to say that our Mother, Anne Westbrook McGinnis Mills has gone to be with her Lord and Savior, along with a celebration of her life with her mother Anne Hawkins Lowry Knowlton, and her Father Stephen T. McGinnis, and Stepfather Loper B. Lowry. We will be making arrangements in the days to come and will be sure to update the blog accordingly. Your continued prayers, thoughts, and strength are what have brought us both this far and will continue to comfort us in the weeks, months, and years to come. We will also be planning a Celebration of Life party in her honor at the Tampa Yacht Club at a date to be announced.
GOD BLESS to you ALL and especially to our beloved Mother Anne....

Thank you all so very much...

Love,

John and Courtney

7 comments:

  1. John and Courtney: I was very sorry to learn of the passing of your Mother. Please take comfort in the knowledge that she no longer in pain and rests with the angles.

    Sincerely:
    Davian Benito

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney and John,

    My sincere condolences to you and your family, during this most difficult time. Such a beautiful mother will be sadly missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Sincerely,
    Linda Parkansky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you were close to your mom. I wish the best for you and your family through this time. (sorry for the Nick Carroll mis-post)

    ReplyDelete
  5. John and Courtney, I just received word from my cousin, Rosemary, that Anne had passed away yesterday afternoon. Such a devastating loss for all of us and especially for you. There has not been a day that has gone by that I haven't said a prayer for Anne and each of you and I will continue to do so. Words cannot express the pain that I feel in my heart. I will get in touch and wait to hear what the arrangements will be. My love and deepest sympathy to both of you. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. John,

    I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.

    Sincerely,
    Patrick Corcoran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Courtney & John,

    I won't be able to make it this morning due to a work obligation, however my wife, Shirre & I hold you in our prayers and hope you are comforted in the the love that your Mom had for you. I can't say I lost a mother, however I did lose my grandmother a few years ago who raised me like a mother and that hurt, but though I miss her, there is some good in knowing that she is not sick anymore. Peace, Kéto

    ReplyDelete